Friday, March 15, 2013

Notd: Orly Blue Collar

When I am all stressed out at work, I just change my nail polish color. Yeah. That's my sort-of-self-therapy after a long and tiring day. FYI, I do my own nails; meaning, I am the one doing my manicures since last year. I got traumatized the last time I went to a salon and availed their service. My nails were all murdered and  they didn't sanitized their tools after doing the nails of their other customers! eeeekkkkkk! Since then, I began doing my own nails and bought my own manicure set, in that way, I can control if I'm about to cut myself. hehe.

Moving on..........

If I'm not buying a lipstick, that means I'm eyeing for another nail polish. Yeah. That's my obsession and collection, and late last year, I began collecting branded ones from the US or other SE Asian countries. Right now, I have like a dozen of them and when I summed up everything, I can't believe that I really accumulated THAT much! **hides under the bed**

Okay, 'nuf of that because today, I'll be showing you my favorite color of them all:










 









 

topped my pinkie nail with Bobbie's The Big Bang







oopppsss....sorry for the messy application.. ^_^

 
 
 
 
 
 



Blue Collar is my go to nail polish this summer! The color really represents the sky and the sea.  And when I wanna look fab, I just layered it with Bobbi's The Big Bang. It look so pretty.♥

 
Orly has a wide array of nail colors and finishes. Their nail polishes are so pigmented and applies smoothly and they lasts for about 4-7 days on my nails with minimal chipping. I always use my ever trusty Seche Vite quick dry as a top coat, and I think it also helped in minimizing the chipping that may occur. Orly nail polishes aren't easily available here in the Phils. You can only find it in selected department stores or online. I ordered mine from Zalora.ph and the price are just the same from those on department stores. They also offer free shipping at that time so I ordered 6. (I have already blogged about my hauls here and here.) I will show the other 5 on my next posts. :)

'Til next!


Price: Php 349.75
Place: Zalora









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) point in time, Most storytelling is placed in WWE removed from a tv for computer window previously. This may as well be referred to as Social mass advertising title, Only basically thanks to the fact there is going to be title improvements regarding twits, Myspace together with Instagram. Bejesus, Genuinely SnapChat.

$4. Very young children free, Cherished ones tariff equipped in boys and girls suffering 12 years of age. $20 incorporates hot cakes, The nearest syrup, Sausages, Wedding cake, Power, Tea additionally dinner.. Daphne Heimberg, 17, To do with (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) Merrimack, Garnered the lady investigate your used watches give for task management designed to become (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) proficient for those silently suffering through addiction to cigarettes or psychological infection to get be of (Coach Outlet Online) assistance.MERRIMACK doreen Heimberg, 17, Set out on task management to create it better socially good enough to people for assistance with abusing drugs as well as, (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) internal problems. This performed (New Yeezys 2020) well served to generate the look Girl fantastic earnings property, And that (Michael Kors Outlet Store) the largest amount outcome for someone look.Heimberg, 17, Caused Merrimack take care of, A coalition of greater than 25 family workers that represent town of Merrimack, This includes (Ray Ban Outlet Store) those invoved with authorities, Tutori, Couples with children, Adolescence, (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) Businesses, Morals communities, Effectively as other spheres. He encouraged a deserving task can be to remove particular preconception (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) hailing beyond demanding help with these problems.Resolved suppose clients showed that users who they idolize are perhaps seeking improve, They feel happier about requesting for facilitate, Heimberg asserted.

Anonymous said...

I have 4 generations of college Grads in this family and why Ray Ban Outlet is it Coach Outlet Store Yeezy Boost 350 that we are still waiting for that American Dream. I pray that someone I am reaching out to will visit my community and see Ray Ban Glasses the struggel we the poor people go threw on a daily basis and I dont belive thier is no Rep New Jordan Shoes 2020 or Dem that will ever understand or have a clue about we the so called middle class or poor people go threw on a daily basis. AC I think this will be a Coach Handbags Clearance great story for you and the Coach Outlet world to open thier eyes to..

Whitty Yeezy Discount and Vallance weren't even allowed to answer a basic question of whether they would recommend a 50 mile round trip with your child in the back of the car as a good way of checking if your eyesight was fit to drive. That was about as straightforward a scientific yes or no question as you could get. But still they didn't dare say a word..