Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yves Rocher Flawless Finish Corrector - 100 Tres Clair

I bought this concealer together with its matching foundation late last year at Yves Rocher in SM Southmall. Honestly, I haven't heard of this brand yet, that's why when I was wandering inside the mall and passed by at their boutique, I looked inside to see what they have to offer. 

YVES ROCHER, No.1 skin care brand, No.1 cosmetics brand and No.1 beauty institute brand in France, brings out the power of plants in its products to satisfy the desires of every woman to reveal natural and radiant beauty.

 I thought that their products are expensive because first, it's made in France, 2nd, they have a packaging like some of those high end brands. I though at first that it's just another "one of those" brands that I won't mind because of steeper price, but hey, I proved myself wrong!

They have a wide variety of cosmetics from skin care, perfumes and make-ups. Surprisingly, their products are ALL so affordable and has great quality! 

Okay. So I brought this concealer together with the Flawless Finish Foundation (which I'll tell you about soon) and I must say, it is GOOD  and met my expectations.












 
  


 


 


 




What's my expectations from this concealer?:
1. It should match my skin tone on my face. (which is by the way, pink)
2. It should blur out minor imperfections and conceal large pores.
3. It should not dry out on its jar fast. (some concealer in jars dries out as fast as 3 months!)
4.It should not look cakey once set with powder.
5. It should last in this humid climate in the Philippines and won't break me out.

I say IT SURPASSED IT ALL! 

Yeah. IT DID. What I like on this product is that, it has a creamy texture and very blendable. You can choose if you want a heavier coverage just dabbing a little more. I use my Marionaud eyeshadow/concealer brush for application, and I just use my fingers to dab it evenly. (do not spread it out). Together with my Yves Rocher Velvety Loose Powder, my face looks even toned. It may not cover up all the imperfections as you can see from the picture, but it WILL if I use it with my Flawless Finish Fluid Foundation.

Another good thing is they have foundation shades for those with pink (rose) & yellow (beige) undertones so I bet you can find your shade with their line. I got mine in 100 Tres Clair (100 Beige) same as the color of my fluid foundation which has yellow undertone. 

I am so happy that I found this brand and because it's botanical, I know that I ain't harming the environment and most specially my skin as it did not break me out. (yay for their natural ingredients!) So, what are you waiting for? Check them out and I'm sure, you too will also not regret it. :-)

You can find Yves Rocher Philippines on facebook too.

Price: Php650.00
Place: Yves Rocher, SM Southmall 

4 comments:

yanmaneee said...

longchamp
nike vapormax
air jordan
supreme clothing
yeezy boost
kyrie 5 shoes
balenciaga shoes
longchamp handbags
retro jordans
hermes

Anonymous said...

On a side note, this Community Manager definitely thinks Kanye has the gifts to New Jordan Shoes 2020 be considered genius. His understanding of production and the ways that he's Ray Ban Glasses explored the Ray Ban Outlet possibilities within music production is truly new and innovative. I look forward to new releases Yeezy Boost 350 of his always, because he continues to push his own boundaries and release music like I've never heard before..

The cost Yeezy Discount per seedling is certainly higher from a greenhouse than starting one's own. A better value is buying your seedlings already started. If a gardener is planning just a tiny plot with a few vegetables, it hardly seems worth Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Store the trouble and expense of buying potting materials and running Coach Handbags Clearance heat lamps, or even buying the packets of seeds.

AbstractBackground: Although, much is known about the attitudes and beliefs people hold towards illness in the west, no such work has been done in the developing countries. It is difficult to the attitudes of the general public in developing countries due to differences in and concepts of the illness. However, majority of educated people in the developing can recognise common psychiatric disorders by their western names.

Unknown said...

visit site replica bags online uae Read Full Report replica nappy bags linked here replica bags in pakistan

toatea said...

q8d33i4m79 d3z21h6p78 y1a77j9r21 v7j39f1o08 d4s25j9j22 y0u31b2n91