Monday, March 18, 2013

Dermclinic's NuDerm Skin Care Line

Everyone dreams of having a perfect skin. I always wish that I have been blessed with such a clear and spotless face (which happened when I use a certain face cream years ago). I tried using facial scrubs, exfoliating creams, whitening creams et al, but sometimes, my skin just could not stand it and broke out. I have a sensitive skin that always react whenever I am exposed to sun, smoke (can be cigarette or transports) and sweat, my face easily reddens and got itchy, so I always wash my face with Cetaphil soap bar for sensitive, dry skin just to feel clean and minimize the itchiness, but- I don't want to do that forever that's why I am still on search for a skin care products that will suit my skin's needs. Enter the Dermclinic's NuDerm skin care line.


I've heard so much about their Dermisol lotion already from various forums and blogs, saying that it made their acne's and blemishes subside. So me being so curious about it, I went to Dermclinic at SM Southmall and purchased some products from the NuDerm line. It can be brought over their counter even without the Dermatologists' prescription. I spent almost a thousand pesos but I am putting my faith on these and hope for the best that it will work on me.


L-R: Clarifying Lotion, Dermisol Lotion, For Problem Prone Skin Face Cream, Moisturizing Sunblock SPF 40 
 
 
 
 
 
Retails for Php 200 (? not sure I did not kept the receipt ^_^)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Retails for Php 300. They also have the one that has SPF 80 but that's Php 400.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The consistency isn't thick like the usual sunblock. It feels like a light lotion that absorbs quickly by the skin which I love!
 
 
 
 
 
Retails for Php 260 (? again, I'm not sure but it should be on this price range)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The manufacturing and expiration dates.
 
 
 
 
 
Retails for Php 215 (? again not sure lolz)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I use it every morning and night.
 
 
 
 
I first wash my face with Cetaphil bar soap then lather it with my Konjac Sponge. After that, I applied Clarifying lotion in upward-outward motion until I can't see traces of dirt anymore, then, I follow with Dermisol lotion and Face cream. I apply the Moisturizing Sunblock of course during daytime only even when I'm at home.
 
As of now, I can see improvements with my skin's elasticity. I have an oily-combination skin with blackheads, but it's taming down. I guess with the use of My Konjac Sponge and Cetaphil soap, they work altogether to rejuvenate my skin. I have yet to finish and wait until I use everything up before I can conclude if they really worked, but I really love the Clarifying lotion and the sunblock that I'm about to hit the bottom of the bottles. hehe..
 
 
What I Love about:
Clarifying lotion- It feels like water, but it really cleans up my face! Feels so refreshing too!
Dermisol lotion- I understand the hype of some bloggers about it. It really helped in subsiding my zits.^^
Face cream For Problem Prone skin- It reminds me of Erythromicin cream that my Dermatologist prescribed me to use years ago. It made my skin supple most specially after applying it at night and when I wake up, my skin isn't as oily as before.
Moisturizing Sunblock- I am not a fan of using a sunblock knowing that it make my skin so greasy after exposing in our humid weather, but I love that this did not made my skin feel greasy at all. It's also very good to use under my make-up as it didn't made my foundation cake.
 
 
 
Dermclinic also offers wide array of skin services such as facial and body treatments. Just check out their branches here in the Metro to inquire about their latest promos! You can check their Facebook page to know more about their upcoming events and updates.
 
 
 
Price: I spent almost a thousand pesos for everything
 

 
 

13 comments:

bebe said...

i swear by their dermisol lotion too! nice blog sis! :)

KiTziBebe said...

hi bebe.. thanks! :)

Unknown said...

I like yun dermisol... you could apply sa underarms mo to prevent pimple esp from plucking or waxing it helps.. khit sa likod sa mga acne.. nadiscover ko lng to sa youtube by a makeup artist... marami sila ibang branch sm city north edsa ..sm manila.etc

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanna ask have u tried the belo essential sunblock? If yes, which is lighter the belo or the nuderm and btw does the nuderm sunblock break you out? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi...which one is more better nuderm sunblock spf80 or with the spf40?thanks:)

Anonymous said...

I went to Dermclinic SM Manila Brach last June 28 201, nagpaprick lang ako ng pimples/blackheads worth of 1k. After ng session ko with the doctor, the receptionist told me to pay additional 600 because the doctor have done two injections. As I remember wla naman sinabi yung doctor that she had done injections in our session. I was surprised why they are charging me additional 600. My opinion was the doctor should have told me and asked me first before proceeding with the injection as it incur additional charges on my part. For those readers, Just be aware of this.

raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags clearamce
mlb jerseys shop
Cheap Jordans For Sale
huarache shoes
michael kors factory outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
jordans for cheap
adidas tubular x
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale
cheap air jordans
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
adidas nmd
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet store
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
yeezy shoes
oakley store online

Unknown said...

Having read this I believed it was rather informative
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-pesticides-anti-insects-company-in-qassim.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pesticides-spray-anti-insect-company-riyadh.html

chenlili said...

michael kors uk
louboutin
soccer jerseys
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
mont blanc pens
adidas shoes
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
jordan shoes
201712.26chenjinyan

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.1
christian louboutin sale
jordan 4
ralph lauren uk
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
ed hardy uk
canada goose uk
pandora jewelry outlet

Anonymous said...

The particular aspects allow for: 1. (Michael Kors Outlet Online) Property or house hold jogging sessions 2. Results 3. For families no stranger to historical McCormick place, (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) Leave behind the existing straightener bleacher kind chair lotto tickets the actual solid seats towards the past. (New Jordan Releases 2020) They are substituted for great spanking absolutely additional arena panache places with armrests and in addition wine glass members. Its keep are the latest titles (Ray Ban Outlet) for any chair lotto tickets, In order to make (Michael Kors Outlet) points"Easy"Show by himself about..

Provided that a step to considerations several days when demolition, German produces refused to answer right after problems. But, He noticeable property through the Navasota webweb internet web page. "The next working is part of the identical condo, And intend to turn it involved with (Coach Outlet Store Online) mercantile bedroom, He / syour dog said.

Tactic social news multimedia system

Anonymous said...

Ali also provided wifi which was a bonus we didn't Yeezy Boost 350 expect. We Ray Ban Outlet agreed the route and price prior our arrival, communication was easy and prompt via Whatsapp. He can help with hotels Coach Outlet if needed. The Western diet is typically high in salt and fructose, which have pressor activity. Maternal diet can affect offspring blood pressure, but the extent to which maternal intake of excess salt and fructose may influence cardiovascular function of the offspring is unknown. We sought to determine the effect of moderate maternal dietary intake of salt and/or fructose on resting and stimulated cardiovascular function of the adult male and female offspring.

The 60 second spot features several shots of the Republican's signature cat who swallowed the canary smile while noting that he's made tens of millions of dollars since first winning his Senate seat in 1984, Coach Handbags Clearance when he "didn't have much money," says Coach Outlet Store the narrator in a folksy Southern drawl.Kentucky ranks 40th in job opportunity in the nation, 45th in education, and 43rd in health care, the ad says. "After 35 years, Kentuckians are still waitin' for the kind of opportunities Mitch worked so hard to give himself," the narrator concludes.blocking evidence of Trump's Ray Ban Glasses high crimes and misdemeanors, McConnell violated and abased the solemn oaths he took as a United States Senator," Conway, who's married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, said in a statement. "Add in the fact that, as our ad shows, he's Yeezy Discount managed to do much better for himself than for the people New Jordan Shoes 2020 of Kentucky, and it becomes a no brainer: McConnell has to go."McConnell's campaign dismissed the ad and the Lincoln Project as ineffective.

jethe said...

t4m16d2v64 l5p62r4y13 k1i41r6r66 w9n31s2s65 x9b64o8y30 n8y19r5r10