Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MAC Pink Nouveau

As a part of my birthday haul yesterday, I ordered a MAC lipstick from a trusted seller in Multiply. I've been so curious about the hype on MAC's Pink Nouveau ever since I've been aware of the brand and my Aunt who came from California wasn't able to get this shade for me, so I opt to order online through Multiply's Discount Frenzy which happened last Thursday. Kudos to Multiply and their Php500 off with a minimum purchase of Php1500.00! I was able to get a MAC Lipstick (it became at least 400+ pesos), an EOS lipbalm and Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. The seller (Ms. Armie) even gave me a Lancome travel sized mascara. (how generous of her ^_^)




                                               Made first batch of May, 2012







                                            




With flash.
   It's bright, but it's very wearable and i bet that it'll look good on anyone! 




                                                                  Outdoor light
 



                                                                   Outdoor light
                       


                                                             with my cp's flash



 with my cp's flash


Verdict: The blue undertone kinda made my teeth look yellowish on photos with flash, but with normal lighting, the color looks so pretty! It's a cool-toned lipstick unlike my  MAC Chatterbox that has a yellow undertone but that doesn't mean that it will not be wearable. :-) I love both of them. The difference of their formulas are Chatterbox is an Amplified Creme while Pink Nouveau's in Satin.

Now, I understand why every single gal's hyped over it! :)



Price: Php995








 

No comments: