Thursday, October 11, 2012

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I have heard so many raves about this top coat but I still wasn't able to get one before because it's quite pricey for me. Good thing Multiply held another Discount Frenzy last week and voila! I was able to get one from an online seller together with my MAC Pink Nouveau and EOS lipbalm! :) I really swear by this nail product! Before, I was already happy with my local brand of Fast Dry Top Coat made by Bobbie Nails but the moment that I applied Seche Vite over my nail polish, it dried up almost instantly! *thank God for the makers of this* tehee! It feels like a strengthener also and has a nice shine. I'm so glad I purchased this one. 














The price is so worth it!

Price: Php395
Place: Carefreeshopper.multiply.com



No comments: