Friday, October 19, 2012

NYX Slim Lip Liners

I recently bought these lip liners at Digital Traincase online shop. They are one of the pioneer when it comes to NYX pre-orders and on-hand products. I'm looking for these colors to match my MAC lippies.. (oh well, I just realized that having a perfect pout also comes with a perfectly lined lips!) Also, good thing that Multiply offers Php100 off on every purchase worth Php500! *wink* 













The colors perfectly matches my MAC Angel/MAC Chatterbox-> Nude Pink, MAC Girl About Town-> Fuschia, MAC Pink Nouveau-> Dolly Pink, MAC Impassioned-> Hot Pink. ♥



I'm thinking of buying some red and neutral liners too, or at least when I have MAC Russian Red and MAC Please Me. :)

Here's my latest review with lip swatches and clearer shots :)

Price: Php130.00 each
Place: Digital Traincase at Multiply