Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My MAC lipsticks counterpart - Nyx slim lipliners (2nd glance & swatches)

It is quite important that you use a lip liner when wearing your favorite lipstick. It is also more important that the liner and your lipstick match or else, it will look awkward. With my current lipsticks from MAC, I knew that it will not be easy to choose the shade of lip liners specially if you'll wear Impassioned, Pink Nouveau, Chatterbox, Outrageously Fun, Girl About Town and Ruby Woo.

So I did a research on NYX slim lipliners and gladly, I found what I'm looking for. (good thing NYX are available locally through online sellers) I ordered the shades that I need right away from Digital Traincase, a seller from Multiply Marketplace.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S. : I really love the color of Nude Pink! It's perfect for sporting a nude lip!♥ I hope I can find a MAC shade same as this!
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
I use them for:
Fuschia - MAC Girl About Town and MAC Outrageously Fun
Nude Pink - MAC Angel and MAC Chatterbox
Dolly Pink -  MAC Pink Nouveau
Hot Pink - MAC Impassioned

I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE FOR MY MAC RUBY WOO. :(


These works like a life saver because it's cheap and delivers the exact color that I expected. NYX as we all know is a drugstore brand that produces quality products and they have some dupes for some high end brands like MAC and Urban Decay. I got these lip liners for Php 130.00 each with free shipping already, so yeah, it's a really great buy! ♥ I'm yet to look for a lip liner that will suit MAC Ruby Woo.


'Til Next!




8 comments:

lauren said...

everything looks good on you dear:) you can pull them all off! by the way, i think fuschia and GAT is a close dupe ^_^ goodluck on your blog sis!

KiTziBebe said...

aww thanks lauren! yeah, i think so too that they're really close dupe for each other!

Unknown said...

Hi! I also love the combination of MAC lipstick and NYX liners (hate MAC liners; too hard/dry). I find Nude Pink liner is an almost exact match MAC's Hue lipstick. And NYX's liner, "Rose" matches seamlessly with Angel lipstick.

Check it out!

KiTziBebe said...

hi! will definitely check out rose too! (but I already had mac angel but let it go :( )Thanks for dropping by! :)

Unknown said...

hi. I also have nude pink liner and I use it as lipstick. i topped it w/ gloss na lang. :) nice shades and you have a pretty face. :))

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike huarache sale
michael kors outlet
cheap jordan shoes
ralph lauren online,cheap ralph lauren
jordan retro
michael kors handbags sale
kobe byrant shoes
true religion jeans
true religion store
ralph lauren polo shirts
jordans for cheap
cheap oakleys
ray ban uk,cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap basketball shoes
oakley sunglasses
mlb jerseys
cheap real jordans
kobe basketball shoes
chrome hearts online store
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
links of london sale
kobe shoes
louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet online

yanmaneee said...

longchamp
nike vapormax
air jordan
supreme clothing
yeezy boost
kyrie 5 shoes
balenciaga shoes
longchamp handbags
retro jordans
hermes

tesas said...

v5a27m6z23 u0j53s1r23 y5y74w1g82 t6m49e6y99 f2v84z2p56 v3l23w8n60