Sunday, August 5, 2012

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream

I bought this at SM Southmall. I've been lemming to have a BB cream because of the "luminous-dewy-glowy" effect on skin. This will also serve as my liquid foundie-concealer.








I'm a first time BB cream user and I must say, I'll look up to it's very promising promise. haha!
This BB cream is part of the Precious Mineral Skin Project Line of cosmetics from Etude House released in 2009. The line of cosmetics claimed to 'Promote a lightened glow to your complexion with pearl mineral powder and the trouble-free efficacy of BB cream'.




Benefits offered by this BB cream are:
Silky complexion/ sheer coverage.
Anti-Wrinkle Efficacies. (Adenosine)
Whittening Efficacies. (Arbutin)
SPF 30/PA++.


There are 2 shades of this particular BB cream #1 Sheer Silky Skin (best for fair skin tone & oily skin types, said to give 'fresh make up look') and #2 Sheer Glowing Skin (best for light to medium skin tones & dry skin types, for a 'moist & glossy make up look'), Though I would think both are better matches for asian skin but as a most BB creams should blend into your natural skin tone in general. I got the lightest shade #1 Sheer Silky Skin.




The packaging's so cute. It comes in a fancy girly pink box.


It also comes in a pump which in my opinion isn't quite a good idea as I have to do several pumps before the liquid came out.


Coverage is like a liquid foundation which is great. Covers my pores and blemishes. Smooth to spread out on face but has a tendency to dried out fast so better work your fingers on to spread it out quickly. Once applied, it gives my skin a smooth luminous-matte-even toned effect with just a pea-sized amount. I don't top it with powder anymore since BB cream alone is enough.


Didn't feel heavy too. Surprisingly. With the kind of humid weather here in Phils., it's really a must! Controls oil and stays on for hours.


VERDICT:


I must say, I'll buy this Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream  again if I run out of it which I bet will take at least months. Yeah, months because you'll only have to use just a pea size of it. Believe me, or you'll want to look like "nasubsob sa polvoron" LOL!


With a price of P728, it's a great buy!




'Til next!





No comments: