Thursday, April 11, 2013

Have a summer flush with In2it's blush in Envy

I bought this blush early this year but I haven't used it yet. Yeah, blame my Nars' Deep throat and The Balm's Downboy for neglecting this one. I have heard a lot of good things with In2it brand, but I just pass on their counter at Southmall.... It's just that their products seem not to catch my attention- until I got curious about their promo prices and swatched this blush. It changed the way I think about the brand. :D









with flash
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
I really love the color it gave on my cheeks! It's a pretty summery peach with a slight hint of coral on it. I love that it can stand the humid weather now here in the Philippines. I paired it with just my bare lips and lip balm for that natural look. (i have really pigmented lips!) The SA said it their best seller and I think it will suit every skin tone but be wary about having a light hand with this one. I suggest that you use a small amount first because you can build the color up depending on your preference.
 
 
Here's moi with In2it's Envy blush:
 
with flash indoors
 
 
 

                                                               natural lights outdoors
 
 
 

outdoor light. (excuse the blemishes, I am still on the breaking out stage)
 
 
On face:
Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream Bright Fit N02
In2it Envy blush
Etude House Volumer #3 (on nose tip and brow bones)
Wet N' Wild Eye and Brow Liner in Taupe (eyebrows and nose contour)
In2it eyebrow palette
chapstick mint lip balm on lips
 
 
 
 
 
Pros:
It says it's waterproof but I haven't proved it yet.
Affordable at only Php 299.00
A little goes a long way. It's very pigmented.
Perfect color for summer.
Fine texture and blendable
It did not break me out.
 
 
Cons:
I find the casing a little bit hard to open.(same with their eyebrow powder packaging)
 
 
 
How about you? What's your summer blush?