Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sultry, sexy lashes by Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express Waterproof mascara

I have an overly sensitive eyes. I can't wear contacts, just any eyelid primer or just any eye shadow cream/powder. I have to test it first on my eyelid for hours before buying it. I dunno, I guess my eyes get irritated so easily. That's why I opt to wear eye glasses.

I tried mascaras from different brands, but I always love the ones from Maybelline. I know most of you know what I'm talking about. It's not about being a drugstore brand or being a cheap priced find, but- it's about being able to deliver such great results for an incredibly low price. Maybelline never failed to impress me when it comes to their mascaras specially this one. I'm not really a mascara wearer type-of-girl, but I think I will be from now on. hehe









  




Love the wand! It really curls my lashes even if I don't use a curler prior applying it!♥









I was really awed by this mascara! Based on my bare lashes, you can see how it made them more thicker and longer. I didn't curl my lashes prior to that, but it is true to its claim. Hyper Curl it is! I am addicted.♥


Pros:
Affordable at Php 299.00
Widely available on almost every department store nationwide
WATERPROOF but can easily be removed with a make-up remover or oil
Feels light and did not weighed down my lashes after many hours of wear
THE WAND baby! It's the bomb!
Delivers its claim as Hyper Curl
Looks natural if applied correctly 
Volumizes and lengthens my lashes instantly on 1st coat.
Doesn't have a stinging sensation and did not irritate my sensitive eyes.


Cons:
Those with super sensitive eyes may have some reaction.



Price: Php 299.00
Place bought: Maybelline counter, SM Southmall Beauty Section




How about you? What's your favorite mascara? :)