Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Wet N Wild And Tony Moly Nail Polish

I went to SM Southmall last night to canvass for an airconditioner and  decided to get some nail polish - because China Glaze is so pricey and staying power sucks, I tried Wet n Wild and Tony Moly instead. Tony Moly is a Korean brand, while we all know that Wet n Wild has a very wide variety of cosmetic products in the US. I also bought Bobbie basic top coat (super fast dry). I will swatch Tony Moly's first. :)

                                            Tony Moly in TR08 and Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost 



(look at the China Glaze nail polish that I have on my nails, I just wear that the night before, and after taking a bath, it chipped! yeah that sucks!) 





Applied 2 coats here. Pretty!





What I like:
Tony Moly's packaging is cute and chic. Brush is easy to use, with just 2 strokes, it can cover up you whole nail. Color is soooo opaque that even a single coat will be enough. It's really a great deal for a P98.00 nail polish.


What I don't:
NONE so far.


***Will post a review for Wet n Wild nail polish next time. Oh, the Bobbie basic top coat is a LIFE SAVER!! It really did what it says! After applying it, it only took less than a minute and my nail's dry! This bottle is heaven sent as I always had bubbles using other local brand, but this one, is soo great! I swear by it! For just P42.00 it could match the more expensive brand like Seche Vite! Promise!



No comments: