Saturday, March 9, 2013

NOTD: Chic Grainy Nail Color in Glaze Peridot

If there's one thing that will make my stress at work go away, it's nail polishes. Yeah, I find myself at peace when doing my own manicure and choosing my nail of the day. I feel like I have my own world that's why Muah kept on teasing me every time I'll say that I'm so tired and exhausted after work, he always told me "lakad na, mag cutix ka na" hahaha. He is so supportive that when Zalora had this discount promos when you subscribed from them, you'll get Php 500 off when you purchase at least Php 1000.00 worth on their website, he let me use his voucher to buy 3 more Orly nail polishes (php 349.75 each) because I can't contain myself to not get the 3 more shades that I want♥ (I bought 3 bottles a week prior to that lolz). So I have a collection of this branded nail polishes already. Branded because the local brand that I always use before chips so fast and made my nails yellowish. (based on my personal experience only)  :(   

I also find the branded ones so pigmented and they applied so effortlessly and dried up faster without bubbles. So I began buying from Elianto, The Face Shop, Tony Moly, Wet 'N Wild to the more expensive China Glaze and Orly and Seche Vite. 

As I always said, you will get what you pay for when buying branded and more expensive stuffs. It will either leave you contented or will make you want for more! (I am on the latter side haha) Oh, please don't get me wrong as there are other local nail polish brands that's also good like Bobbie and Chic that has nice colors. In fact, when I first saw this one from Chic, I immediately grabbed it because I find the shade so fab and pretty! It says Grainy which I think refers to the shimmers and sparkles that's packed in.


















It has very tiny silver shimmers that when you applied it with only 1 coat, it looks so nice already. It's not opaque as I have to apply 4 coats to achieve the color that I want but for Php 30.00, who can complain right?




The color's comparable to a jade. It's a pretty color that complements my skin really well and makes me look more mestiza. I topped it with my ever trusty Seche Vite fast dry top coat which I think made the nail polish last for 4 days with very minimal chipping.

I also want to try their neon nail polishes. (that is, if I have the guts to wear it out haha)

'Til next!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His neighbors represented beliefs and cultures so various that Yeezy Discount Abdul, one Coach Handbags Clearance of the slum's three dozen Muslims, could not begin to understand Ray Ban Glasses them. He simply recognized Annawadi as a place booby trapped with contentions, new and ancient, over which Yeezy Boost 350 he was determined not to trip. For Annawadi was also magnificently positioned for a trafficker Ray Ban Outlet in rich people's garbage.

Methods: Twelve healthy older volunteers (633 years, 7 men: 5 women, BMI: 291 kg/m) carried out the 4 week lifestyle integrated HBET of 8 exercises, 3x12 repetitions each, every day. Before and after HBET, a number of physical New Jordan Shoes 2020 function tests were carried out: unilateral leg extension 1 RM (one repetition maximum), MVC (maximal voluntary contraction) leg extension, lower leg muscle power (via Nottingham Power Rig), handgrip strength and SPPBT (short physical performance battery test). A D3 Creatine method was used for assessment of whole body skeletal muscle mass, and ultrasound was used to measure the quadriceps cross sectional Coach Outlet area Coach Outlet Store (CSA) and vastus lateralis muscle thickness..