Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nose Contouring using an eyebrow pencil

Yeah right. I know most of you gals are using contouring/bronzing powders to contour your face and nose, but I can't seem to find the right shade for me though. It's either the ones I tried looked too brown that it made my skin look dirty or too orange. *sigh* I am about to check out The Balm's Bahama Mama yet when I have the time. I have found a way to contour my nose using Etude House's Drawing Eyebrow pencil in #03 (brown). It's not too brown nor too red. It has the right amount of brown on it with no undertones. A plus for me! 


 So here it goes.... Please forbid my bare face here. Bad skin. yikes! :)


               Line your nose starting from the inner corner of your eye with your chosen brown eyebrow pencil.



                          The most important part. Blend the lines with your chosen shading/blending brush.
 Make sure to properly blend everything because you wouldn't want to look like you have 2 sticks beside your nose. *hehe*
                                                   





                                                      I use my super soft Charm Shading Brush for this.






                                                                              Done! :)







 I hope to buy a real contouring powder that will suit my skintone soon. :)