Sunday, August 2, 2009

R.I.P. Pres. Cory...



It was already 8am today, August 01, when I heard the sad news that Cory already died at 3:18am.. Well, It was not a shock to me beacuse it's been a year since she fought with her Colon Cancer... But, everytime I remember the things that she did for our country, It made me so sad, and I really felt a lost of a "great true leader".. SPres. Cory may not be the best and the most intelligent of all, but, she trully is the one who made the Filipinos free.. Yeah, She started it all... Although I'm only 3yrs. old when EDSA 1 happened, I still remember what happened..suddenly, flashbacks came to my thinking... I felt sad.
Here's a yellow ribbon, as a sign of my mourning for Cory... For a great leader. A great woman. A great President.


May you rest in peace......You will forever be remembered Cory.....

No comments: