Saturday, June 20, 2009

Best Scents I ever had! (Part 1)






This is one of the best smelling scent that i ever had! I really like it's soft and delicate scent which lasted a very long time though it's just a body spray. Bath and Body Work's Cotton Blossom is one of my favorite among my colognes. It's also cheap for everyday wear for only $9 (I got it for 400php before).





Another one of my favorite scent is the Body Shop's White Musk cologne spray. I oh soooo love this one too!!! It made me feel sexy and seductive every time I'm wearing this cologne. It's provocative and unforgettable fragrance leaves an impression on every guy you will pass-on. It's reasonably priced for only 650php (the price at the time i bought this)



Secret Crush is one of my first Victoria's Secret Cologne i owned. I love this scent 'coz it's light and fresh smelling. Good for everyday after bath use...









When it comes to perfume my favorites were Curve by Liz Claiborne,
Lacoste pour femme (oh yeah, sexy!!!)




and Ocean Pacific's OP Juice!! These are soooo sexy scents that would make your man more turned-on...







and of course, last but not the least...The Escada Tropical Punch... Though it's costly-priced, believe me, it's not a waste of money!!!!


Free Signature Generator

No comments: