Friday, June 26, 2009

Food trippin' :) Part 1













Oh yeah!!! This is what you call "food tripping'" ! LOLZ!!! I really 'wanna eat all of these foods right now! I don't know what's with the nice "cold" weather now that it made me crave for these foods right here.... I guess i still have to wait for Saturday for me to eat all of these together with my boys and muah...*sigh . I promise to myself that I'll be eating my favorite Sbarro pizza, Brother's Burger: Onion Rings and it's ever famous burger patties, Wendy's frosty, and of course, my oh so yummy favorite: Churros!!! (heaven) "can't wait till Saturday!!





We'll also gonna watch Transformers 2 : Revenge of the fallen at IMAX on Mall of Asia on Saturday... I'm soooooo excited, i can't wait!!






Free Signature Generator




No comments: