Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In2it brow powder

Whoa! It's been a while since I last updated this blog! haha!

Well, I have a lot of blog entries and I'll start one now just to catch up! :D


I am obsessed with my brows. Yeah. As in I wanna make sure that I will make almost perfect arches everytime! lolz . I could skip everything else, but not my brows! So, I am always on the look out for some good brow pencils or powders out there, be it from the local brand or not. I just want my brows to be perfect! (call me an addict haha)



 I recently purchased this eyebrow powder from a local brand here in Manila called In2it.  I heard so much rave from bloggers about it's performance that performs beyond it's affordable price. I have once tried an eyebrow pencil from Etude House, but I did not liked it. The color's too dark or it just wasn't right and appropriate on my face. @_@

So, after reading more reviews and the pigmentation (I'm thinking that it might be too dark or what) once applied (i have a colored hair) if it will look good on my complexion. I finally gave in.


Retails for Php 299.00  (less 15% 'coz it's Southmall's 3-day sale that time)
















Here's the 3 swatches:
1st- I blended all 3 colors (the SA said that's how it's supposed to be used)
2nd- the medium brown and the light brown.
3rd- only the light brown.






I only used 2 colors here as I find that when I mix all 3, it's too dark for me. 
Used- Medium and Light brown.




I used my ever trusty brow brush and spoolie from Marionaud  to apply.






Finished product. No color alteration.


Products used:
Face:Yves Rocher Perfect primer in Rose 01
Yves Rocher Flawless Finish Foundation in Beige 100
Fanny Serrano 2-way powder foundation cake in Silk.



As of now, I'm quite happy with the outcome, but I think, it will look better when I top it with Etude House brow colorist. Overall, it's a good product 'coz it doesn't fade quickly (it says waterproof at the back label), not bad for those who are looking for a cheap but effective brow powder. It is most suited for gals who has medium to brownish-red hair me thinks. ;-)




'Til next! mwah!