Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Face Shop Nail Polish In BL604

**re-post from my multiply account**



This is one of my favorite color in The Face Shop's nail polish line. :D




I really don't get it why The Face Shop didn't even bother to place a name on their nail polishes. haha! Well, at least it's not written in "Korean". :D

Color is a night blue - violetish metallic that looks like kinda like black when you look on a different angle. It's a pretty color and i love it's consistency unlike the "cool mint" color that I bought from them a month ago. I just put 3 coats to make the color more opaque.

All i can say is, for a P95 peso nail polish, it's worth it. The color is not mukhang mumurahin talaga, and it lasts on my toe nails for about 2 weeks without chipping and a maximum of 5 - 4 days on my fingernails with the casual house errands (dish washing or doing laundry).


Bought at: The Face Shop SM Southmall
Price : P95.00






No comments: