Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My NEW Pair Of Fitflop - Walkstar 1 Indium ♥

I've been waiting for ATC's Paint the town red sale 'coz Fitflop is one of the participating brand and I've been lemming to have this Walkstar 1 in Indium to match my Longchamp LM Metal bag in Steel. Yeah, same color. I like my outfit/things sometimes be coordinated by the way. hahaha.. 
I was also asked by my Muah's mom if I can buy a black Pietra for her 'coz she really liked my Pietra bronze and didn't stopped until we were able to buy one for her. hahahaha..

Muah's mom's Black Pietra and my Walkstar 1 Indium. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ♥







When worn. It really matched my Longchamp LM Metal bag in Steel♥ (wearing The Face Shop nail polish on my toe nails) Fit is like of Pietra's. Both has a slim footbed suited for slim/narrow foot like mine. =)


Got this one at 30% off (P1,750 from it's original price of P2,500) because it's Paint the Town Red sale at ATC last Sunday! Actually, I really waited for their sale 'coz i know this certain style will be on sale.. haha

More to come for me! 'Hoping for my new pair by July! (sakto 'coz Fitflop will be opening their 3rd boutique at Sm Southmall next week! yay! walking distance na lang from my home haha! )


No comments: