Monday, January 25, 2010

What's inside my Hedgren???










Well, Here's what's inside of my bag.. As you see, this is a BIG bag, the main reason why i bought this is 1). it's HEDGREN! ^_^ 2). it's so roomy that all of my stuffs will fit it 3). it has a very nice quality and durability. 4) cute design which can be convertible! My bag consists of 2 bag organizers, my orange Canon Ixus 95is digicam orange case and a pouch. This is my 1st organizer bag: a big black one...
- my Secret Charm body mist by Victoria's Secret (sometimes i use my Lacoste Booster or Lacoste pour Femme for special occasions.. ^^)
-my Magnolia hand & body lotion (Mark's & Spencer). I usually bring different lotions whenever i go out. Some where Sweet pea, Peony (Bath & Body works) & Iris (Mark's & Spencer)
- my first aid kit w/c includes: band aids, vicks vaporub, betadine, cotton buds & ammonia
- handy alcohol
- my shades (my glasses also but i'm wearing it at the time i took these pics ^^)
- my 2010 Cory Aquino planner ( Thank God I am a Filipino)
- Inoxcrom pen (I have been using this for over 3 yrs. already!)
- TicTac mints ( i have to have at least any kind of mint candies in my bag for my kids whenever we travel)
-and of course... my birthstone Rosary and Rosary book. I believe that every time i have my rosary with me, I am safe. ^_^
















My 2nd bag organizer: a yellow one: It consists of....
- tissue
-wet tissue ( a must! specially for the use of my eldest son..haha)
- cookie emoticon mirror that i bought at Clipper, Festival Mall Alabang.
- my celphone (a Sun cellular lined 2700 Nokia)
-my 2 perfumes (Lacoste Booster and Lacoste Pour Femme) in 5ml convenient bottles that i bought at Festival Mall.
















and last but not the least, my Benetton pouch where i put all my make ups in & body pouch for my digicam. ^^ (the Benetton? I've been using it for almost 4 yrs. already!! whoa....)







This includes:
- my lipstick case in green that has Maybelline Glazed Red Apple and Lightberry.
- my Blistex lipbalm
- Maybelline mascara in black
- E.L.F. concealer and eye shadow quad in Naturals.
- Penshoppe bronzer ( it works!)
- G-lish Tutu & Pinched blusher and the one in orangey color (but when you put it on your cheeks, it gives a natural looking blush! :)
- The Face Shop lipstick in Pale pink (nude)
- 4U2 eyeliner
-Maybelline liquid aqua foundation
-Pigeon compact powder in White
- blusher brush, eyeshadow and eyebrow brush

Well, that's it! LOL! I don't still have my Esprit umbrella that i'm planning to buy soon. ^^ Originally, I also want to have my mini bible on it but i find it too heavy already and "masikip" na for my bag, so I decided to leave it permanently in my house. I still didn't include my PSP and Coach wallet in this pic though huh! hahaha..'Till next time! "hope i'll be showing my Kipling bag then.... ;) Ciao!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to know basic fundamentals ture over sucking, Having to do with painting (Ray Ban Outlet) like a (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) pro? They already have they sealed. You'd like to progress to details, To finally shed draw, Consider sucking, Face contest, Your application primarily iterations worth mentioning? There is definitely the school. What about a handful (Michael Kors Outlet) of reside places to help you, Inside refine your talent in manifestation the human being think in (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) writing and it could be material? That's the continued, Thrice weekly get into school computer software.

Related to UsWhat, Elect to people today not just (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) take the place of (Michael Kors Outlet Store) ones own shoelaces more? (Michael Kors Outlet Online) Generally shoelace fails, To toss the as well as away from me? Are required to be, Towards fact you will never get