Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Face Shop In Lipstick PP404

I bought this last year out of impulse.. lol. I'm searching for a nude pinkish lippie that time and sadly, I hasn't discovered NYX lipsticks yet at that moment. *cries* But I fell in love with this TFS lipstick instantly! It's almost the nude lippies that I'm looking for- oh well- close to it.







I can read the label though. LOL!






Without flash.



                                                            With flash. Indoors. See it almost looks nude on my skin?


All in all, TFS lipstick is okay. Price at P550.00, I can say it's worth to buy 'coz it's non-drying on my lips, stays on for hours and it I don't looked washed-out whenever I'm wearing it. It's a cute subtle color for me.




Bought at : The Face Shop Sm Southmall
Price that time : around P550.00

No comments: