Monday, August 6, 2012

Parfois bag

I was really lemming fo that Lacoste crossbody flat bag,but sadly, it's out on ATC and I couldn't find the contact number of it's store in MOA. According to the SA who answered my call, all of their NEW CLASSIC lines are out of stock as in it sells like hotcakes! (good thing I already got a bowling bag last year!:).

So, to my dismay, and just to satisfy my sadness.. (ahaha) I went to SM Southmall 'coz I read in a blog about this brand PARFAOIS , and it's on it's END OF SEASON SALE!. Woah... I headed straight to that boutique and I was really in awe to find cute accessories and purses!

I was looking for a crossbody bag to replace my Baby Phat one, but they don't have that type so I look, and look... and look.. and VOILA! I immediately fell in Love on this one!






When I tried it on my shoulders, I knew this was what I'm looking for! It's so pretty! And it's on 50% off it's price tag! Such a deal right? I'll be coming back for some accessories as it was on sale too. Time to bring out the fashionista in me.

Parfois Sm Southmall
P995 from P1790

No comments: