Friday, August 3, 2012

My Ever Bilena Mousse Blush - On

When I went to SM Southmall earlier to get some make up loots, I was hesitant to spend over 300 pesos for a blush on.(specially that I am saving for the upcoming enrollment of my two kids) So i opt to try this local brand asI find this shade sooo cute!. (I never really tried this brand from the start)




                                                          Taken w/o flashlight indoor.



                                                                Taken cp camera w/flash indoor.




Here's what it looked like. It's a cute color with minimal shimmers though but tolerable. I could wear this often. Not bad after all. 





All in all, the color pay off if quite good. I just don't like it's shimmers because I find it too much that I thought it would reflect on my cheeks! But, surprisingly, it did not! *whew* (what can I expect for a 75 peso blusher)

Price: Php75.00
Place bought: Ever Bilena counter at SM Southmall.




No comments: