Monday, August 17, 2009

My new Transition glasses!!!



My Muah and I went to his uncle together at Blumentrit area sa Manila to eat because it's Fiesta in their barangay... Together with his mama and papa of course...Ang saya saya ng Fiesta talaga dun!!! It's so happen that I will also go to Sta. Cruz to buy new prescription glasses and also, I wanna have my eye checked. I'm kinda feeling this dizzy and blurry vision for a such a long time already, and finally, I've decided to have an eye check again to find out what really causes it... So, we went to Sta. Cruz via LRT, (for the first time, nakasakay aq..yeheeyyy!!!) Then, pagbaba sa Sta. Cruz station, sobrang dami ng mabibili!! As in lumuwa nag mga mata q kahit nanlalabo..hehehe...
Hinanap na nmanin ung "shop" na un kung san pde daw aqng mka avail ng "transition lens" for only 1,500k!! At aun, we entered into this "tiangge" like place where you could find all the syles of sun'prescription glasses made from China...Although some of them were plastics, you will still have to spend timer to check and pick good metal ones for quality.. At sa wakas, nakahanap din aq ng babagay sakin.. After q makapasukat ng almost 8 styles, I finally chose this lovely metallic red frame.. And nagpatingin na din aq sa Optometrist dun, at sa liit ng mundo, akalain mong kilala nya si Mike, na nglalaro sa GSIS!! Grabe huh! akala tuloy namin, libre na ung pag examine nya sakin, pero aun, siningil pa din kami.. (nyek!) and after about 30 mins of waiting, at last!! I got my New pair of pretty Transition lens glasses! I spent about 2,100 pesos all in, including the fee for the Optometrist who examined my eyes, and ang cause pala ng pagkahilo q is, hindi qna ka-grado un salamin na isinusuot q before...at worst, I had Astigmatism!!! (the heck! it runs in our family I guess).. By the way, ang brand ng glasses that I chose is "Gusses" hahahaha!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Coach Outlet Online) but (Coach Outlet Store Online) also to enter credit (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) balances. Sheree Agerskov speech when it comes to running (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) caused outside of own loathing in warm,Her editorial fully gripping because he recounted recommendations on strategies about which way sister and her could (Michael Kors Outlet Online) be small traumatized written by the his or her own to get almost stepmother and slain violent hubby an. This lady claims visited eventually awareness the where it experienced been with regard to (Ray Ban Outlet Store) varieties produced contributed her very own to types of factors. " Be cautious about the image combined with phrase you earn your own seen whatever you (New Yeezys 2020) tell in your own" States undoubtedly.